Are you craving delicious food? If yes then you must visit any of the Indian restaurants Belmont where you will find delicious food, with all flavours of spices and the fragrance of the food is just mouth-watering. If you want to eat light kind of food then you must try the South Indian food and if you are a lover of heavily spiced dishes then you must try the north Indian food. You will find so many varieties in every type. Why most people love Indian food because it has variety and the colour and smell of the food are so appealing that you will going to eat more than your capacity. Even Indian food is rich in all good nutrients that are required by a human body.
If you are planning to visit any of the Indian restaurants then here is the list of the dishes that are must-try ones. Let’s have a look at them.
- Butter chicken: This is also known as Murg makhani in some of the restaurants. It is one of the hot picks in any Indian restaurant. It is served with kali dal or black lentils, naan with green chutney, and salad. This is a gravy dish is rich in many types of ingredients like onion, ginger, garlic, yogurt, chicken stock, tomato puree, heavy cream, and lots of dry spices.
- Tandoori chicken: If you don’t want to eat chicken with gravy then it is the best option. This is a famous Indian barbeque dish that you will fall in love with for sure once you eat it. The chicken is first marinated for a couple of hours and then grilled. This dish is served with green chutney, salad, and a lemon.
- Rogan josh: A Kashmiri dish that is named after the main two ingredients lamb and dried red chillies. There is a long list of spices that are added to this dish. If you have a long hectic day and you didn’t find anything good to eat. Try this one for sure the taste of the dish will relax your mind.
- Malai kofta: This dish is available for both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. Just the difference is the balls. The gravy of this dish is also rich in flavours of spices and is served with naan or jeera rice.
- Chole: This is one of the most common and favourite north Indian dishes that are served with many types of Indian bread. The ingredients present in the dish enhance its favour and makes it more delicious. For Vegetarians, this is the best pick dish.
- Palak paneer: This dish is made from spinach and cottage cheese. This dish is mildly flavoured and is best for light dinner. It can be also eaten with butter naan or tandoori roti.
- Kaali dal: It is the dish without which your Indian meal is not over. The flavour-rich dal it served with heavy cream or desi ghee. This is mostly eaten with jeera rice or butter naan.
So try these dishes now in any of the famous Indian restaurant Waltham.